Saturday 19 February 2011

Masquerade's Animated Theme

!±8± Masquerade's Animated Theme

No, Volkner isn't in my story, this isn't even Pokémon. This is the animated theme for the story I'm working on in DeviantArt. hikari-tagashi.deviantart.com So two whole months filled with drawing and editing music and such didn't seem to do much. The last ten GIFs were basically completed this past week. I didn't even use flash. It was just Photoshop Elements 6.0 and Windows Movie Maker, which I must thank for not freezing up so much like other times. Everything is basically in the video, and the story is on the website on DA. Song; (I DON'T OWN THE SONG, IT BELONGS TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNERS) Masquerade by Ashley Tisdale (I ALSO DON'T OWN THE PROGRAMS USED) All animations and art are mine.

Masquerade's Animated Theme

!: Solve Wolf Gas Stoves








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。